Opportunity to join an established business with a friendly, family culture during a period of expansion.
- Full time
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Bromborough, Wirral
Trustland Construction is an industry-leading commercial construction specialist based in the Wirral with over 50 years of experience. Working with several major Blue-chip companies across petrochemical, nuclear, food production and consumer goods industries; we are a fast-paced and growing team who value our staff and their development, whilst maintaining a friendly, family culture.
Due to company expansion and relocation to a brand-new head office, we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team. This role will report into our Office Manager and will involve a mix of both receptionist and administrator activities.
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls
- Answering the door through an intercom system
- Managing the incoming and outgoing post
- Taking in deliveries
- Making drinks for meetings and occasionally organising boardroom lunches
- Scanning and uploading invoices into our accounts system
- Filing invoices
- Filing delivery tickets and matching to purchase invoices
- Assisting in the monthly purchase payment run
- Managing and ordering stationery and PPE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Utmost attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting and costing software such as Xero and Construction Manager would be useful but not essential as full training will be provided
- Organisational skills with the ability to manage own time and work to deadlines