Opportunity to make a difference and lead during a period of expansion for a company with a friendly, family culture.
- Full time
- Flexible office, site (local) and home-based working
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Bromborough, Wirral
Trustland Construction is an industry-leading commercial construction specialist based in the Wirral with over 50 years of experience. Working with several major Blue-chip companies across petrochemical, nuclear, food production and consumer goods industries; we are a fast-paced and growing team who value our staff and their development, whilst maintaining a friendly, family culture.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for an experienced contracts manager to plan and lead crucial commercial projects, ranging from £500K – £5M.
- Leadership through motivation and encouragement of 4-6 site management reports. Ensuring they adhere to their roles and assisting them if they need support in achieving their KPI targets
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers, site users, co-workers, sub-contractors, and suppliers. Advise and educate sub-contractors to ensure acceptable standards are maintained and exceeded
- Ensure full co-ordination and liaison between the commercial team and site management
- Assist and advise the commercial team in the winning of new business, meeting with to determine customer requirements as appropriate
- Assist in the development of company systems and procedures and staff training
- F10 creation and submission (as appropriate)
- Program creation and development
- Produce a detailed Construction Phase Plan and review accordingly
- Ensure all subcontractors have been through a thorough PQQ process
- Providing advice to the project team based on legislation and specialist guidance
- Liaise and assist the project team by coordinating complicated issues
- Work with the site team to ensure resources are planned and available at the start of a project
- Excellent people, communication & management skills
- Management experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects
- Ideally degree educated in a construction related discipline (not essential)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience within the construction sector