Opportunity to make a difference and lead during a period of expansion for a company with a friendly, family culture.
- Full time
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Northwest – Site based with occasional visits to head office
- Head Office – Bromborough, Wirral
Trustland Construction is an industry-leading commercial construction specialist based in the Wirral with over 50 years of experience. Working with several major Blue-chip companies across petrochemical, nuclear, food production and consumer goods industries; we are a fast-paced and growing team who value our staff and their development, whilst maintaining a friendly, family culture.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for an experienced site manager to lead commercial construction sites, ranging from £500K – £5M in value.
- Lead a team of direct employees and sub-contractors via encouragement and motivation
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
- Assume responsibility for the successful delivery of projects
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents
- Deliver the work to the specified quality without defects
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, ITP’s, in line with Company procedures
- Produce and manage the project programme and forecast upcoming works
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Excellent people, communication & management skills
- Management experience essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects
- Ideally with a manual skills background (joinery, ground works etc) or degree educated in a construction related discipline (not essential)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience within the construction sector